You want to adopt a PUG?
The ABC's of adopting from Pug Rescue of San Diego County (PRSDC):
• We are not a "place" where you can see Pugs for adoption. They are with their foster parents and it is too disturbing to have people in and out of their homes every day.
• Our process starts with the adoption application. Please fill one out (see link below).
• A volunteer will contact you and schedule a time for someone to come to your home for a "housecheck".
• You will then be placed on a waiting list.
• You are more likely to adopt a Pug sooner if you are flexible about age, color, and gender.
• We rarely get puppies, so, if you want a puppy, you may have a long wait.
• Adoption fees range from $50 to $450 and depend on the age and health status of the Pug.
• Anyone renting or who is a member of a Homeowner's Association must submit proof that pets are allowed.
Remember that all good things are worth waiting for!
Please download our Adoptions Information (PDF) to read more about the adoption process.